OPP Costing 2019
The Town of Orangeville will undertake a policing service review.
On December 10, 2018, Orangeville Town Council passed a resolution requesting the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) prepare a costing proposal for the provision of policing services for the Town of Orangeville.
In January 2019, Orangeville received confirmation that the request had been approved and an initial meeting was held between the Town of Orangeville and the OPP.
As the Town of Orangeville moves through the OPP costing proposal process, the information we receive will be provided to our residents through this web page. Questions may be submitted to [email protected] and the answers will be made available through this web page.
Links to information for 2019 OPP Costing are listed below:
- Information Report to Council: CAO-2019-001 - OPP Costing Proposal Initial Meeting and Information Update
Links to information from 2017 OPP Costing are listed below:
- Final vote: Council's decision on policing
- CAO Recommendation for Policing
- OPP Calls for Service Costing Tool
- OPP Billing Model Presentation
- BDO presentation
- BDO -- OPP Costing Advisory Report
- OPP Costing Analysis Follow-up
- Presentation – OPP Costing Analysis
- Orangeville Police Association, Presentation from President
- Orangeville Police Services Presentation
- OPP responses to public questions
- OPP Contract Policing Presentation
- OPP Costing Proposal for the Town of Orangeville
- Council Questions to OPP regarding Costing Proposal and Process