A building compliance letter outlines the proposed use of a property. This includes whether or not it currently meets the zoning and building regulations outlined by the Town of Orangeville. You need a building compliance letter for any planning and building projects.

You can complete the Building Compliance Request Form and submit it to:

Planning division of the Infrastructure Services Department
87 Broadway
Orangeville, ON
L9W 1K1


It costs $40 to get a Building Compliance Letter in the Town of Orangeville. Please make all cheques payable to the Town of Orangeville. We also accept cash for in-person payments