You need to complete and submit an application form for any new developments or amendments to the Official Plan or Zoning By-law. This is your one-stop-shop for all planning and development application forms.

Submission process

Once you've completed the appropriate form, you need to submit the form along with your signature, fees and any supporting documentation to the Planning department:

Town Hall
87 Broadway
Orangeville, ON
L9W 1K1

Please note we do not accept electronic submissions for planning and development applications. Review our planning guidelines for more details about the application process.


Before submitting a planning application, you need to complete the Pre-consultation Request Form and book a consultation with our staff. We will help guide you through the development process and let you know what forms and documents you need to include in your application.


Complete our Planning Application form for the following development project types:

  • Official Plan Amendment
  • Zoning By-law Amendment
  • Removal of Holding (H) Symbol
  • Plan of Subdivision
  • Plan of Condominium

Make sure to indicate on the form, which type of development you are planning.

Review the different planning application forms and download the one you need for your development: