You can direct the school support portion of your property tax payment to a specific school board. For example, you can choose to direct the school support to:

  • Public schools
  • Roman Catholic schools
  • French language schools

Direct school support

Please complete the Application for Direction of School Support form and submit it to the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).