If you are doing a construction/excavation project on a Town of Orangeville roadway, you need to get a road occupancy permit. Road excavations include, but are not limited to:

  • service and utility installations
  • sprinkler installations
  • landscaping features

Apply for a road occupancy permit

Please complete the Road Occupancy Permit Application and submit it by email or drop it off at Town Hall located at 87 Broadway. We also have application available at Town Hall.

You need to complete and submit the application before you begin any construction.