The Infrastructure Services oversees the Town of Orangeville's road network system and sidewalks. View the latest road construction and closure notices to learn about what we're working on now.

Report an issue

While we inspect our roadways and sidewalks on a regular bases to determine areas that are deficient or in need of repair and maintenance, you can let us know about an issue by calling 519-941-0440 ext. 4500 to report:

  • potholes
  • street light or traffic signal issues
  • signs that are missing or damaged
  • any other roadway or sidewalk issue

Report an issue online

Traffic signals and street lights

Orangeville maintains all traffic signals with the exception of those operated by the Ministry of Transportation on Highway 9 and Highway 10. The County of Dufferin maintains the signals on Riddell Road at Dufferin Road 109 and Willoughby Road.

Orangeville Hydro operates and maintains Orangeville's streetlights. View our streetlights map and select a light if you want to report a streetlight outage.

Winter control

Winter control in our community includes snowplowing, sanding, salting, and snow removal. Winter operations are undertaken to allow safe driving, parking and pedestrian access.

Road permits and applications

If work or an activity is going to be within a road's right-of-way, you will need an issued road permit or approval. A road's right-of-way includes the driving surface, the roadside, shoulders and ditch, public utilities, sidewalks, and traffic signs.

Common types of work or activities that require a permit or approval include:

  • new driveway installations or widenings
  • lawn irrigation installation
  • ditch modifications
  • utility installations
  • tree removals
  • banner installations
  • parades
  • street/neighbourhood activities-parties

Street Map

View the Street Map to find the location of streets, parks, schools, etc., in the Town.