If you want to widen a driveway or cut a municipal curb for any type of construction or renovation work, you need to get a permit from the Town of Orangeville.


Please complete the Driveway Widening and Curb Cut Application and submit it by email or drop it off to Town Hall located at 87 Broadway.

We will process your application within five business days.


This permit is free. You may need to pay a $500 security deposit once your permit has been approved. When the work is satisfactorily completed, you will receive the deposit back.