The Town of Orangeville offers quality day camp programs for children 4-13 years of age. Campers will swim or skate (seasonal) as well as enjoy at least 90 minutes of daily physical activity.
General Information/Day Camp Policies
Find information about the March Break camps here!
Registration for Summer Camps opens on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
- Day Camp operates Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excluding Statutory Holidays)
- Before and After Care is available from 7:30-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.*
- *Island Lake 8-9 a.m. & 4-6 p.m. You must register in advance.
- Children must be 4 years of age or older as of December 31, 2016.
- We are “Nut Aware” - nut-free lunch and snacks are to be sent daily with your child
We strive to provide the best for your child. Our staff have been certified in HIGH FIVE® Principles of Healthy Child Development. This national program strives to ensure that staff has the knowledge and tools necessary to offer the best program for your child. Training includes creative program design to ensure safe, diverse, unique and age-appropriate programming. Our staff is also trained in First Aid, positive child management techniques, parent communication and of course how to have lots of FUN!
Do you feel that your child will need additional support at camp?
All summer day camp programs offered by the Town of Orangeville provide an inclusive environment. In partnership with Community Living Dufferin, inclusive leaders are available for participants who may have special needs. Call 519-941-8971 for more information.