The Town of Orangeville offers quality day camp programs for children 4-13 years of age. Campers will swim or skate (seasonal) as well as enjoy at least 90 minutes of daily physical activity.
General Information/Day Camp Policies
Day Camp operates Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excluding Statutory Holidays)
- Before and After Care is available from 7:30-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.*
- *Island Lake 8-9 a.m. & 4-6 p.m. You must register in advance.
- Camp is offered to school-aged children between 4-13 years of age.
- Campers aged 4-5 years will not be swimming.
- We are “Nut Aware” - nut-free lunch and snacks are to be sent daily with your child
- Be prepared and have your Camper Information and Medical Forms ready at check-in.
We strive to provide the best for your child. Our staff have been certified in HIGH FIVE® Principles of Healthy Child Development. This national program strives to ensure that staff has the knowledge and tools necessary to offer the best program for your child. Training includes creative program design to ensure safe, diverse, unique and age-appropriate programming. Our staff is also trained in First Aid, positive child management techniques, parent communication and of course how to have lots of FUN!
Are you looking to meet new people, share your skills and talents, gain valuable experience and earn up to 40 community service hours?
Parks and Recreation is seeking Camp Volunteers. Applicants must be 14 years of age.
Drop off a completed volunteer application form, a volunteer reference form, and a police vulnerable sector check to the Recreation Programs and Events Co-ordinator at Alder Recreation Centre or email to [email protected].
Do you feel that your child will need additional support at camp?
All summer day camp programs offered by the Town of Orangeville provide an inclusive environment. In partnership with Dufferin Child and Family Services, inclusive leaders are available for participants who may have special needs. Call 519-941-1530 for more information.