TD Summer Reading Club
The TD Summer Reading Club (TDSRC) is free! It offers a variety of fun reading-related activities for children 12 and under and keeps them reading all summer long!
Each book read is a chance to win a grand prize. Visit the library throughout the summer to report on books read, collect stickers and play games.
How it Works:
- Register at either branch or use the link to register online. Registration starts June 1 and continues throughout the summer.
- Pick up your kit, including a notebook to track reading and a web access code for the TD Summer Reading website. There are fun games and activities for kids to explore. www.tdsummereadingclub.ca
- Check-out lots of books. Choose whatever you think will be fun.
- Children can read independently, read to someone else, or have someone read to them. Books, magazines, comics, newspapers and audio books are all accepted.
- Come back to the library so your child can tell us about his or her reading and earn stickers. Report at either location, between July 3 and August 20, whenever the library is open or come in during scheduled reporting times to play the TD Summer Reading game.
Summer Brochure - Programs are weekly and will run from Tuesday, July 3 to Monday, August 20.
Time: 1 - 3 p.m.
Location: Mill Street Library
Celebrate the end to a great summer of reading with special magic show! Grand prize winners will be announced.