Meeting Room Rentals
Booking of meeting space is done during regular business hours, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., telephone 519-941-0610 or email [email protected]
The Meeting Room, located on the lower level of the Mill St. Library, holds 60 people (theatre style) or 40 set-up with tables and chairs.
The Boardroom, located located on the lower level of the Mill St. Library, holds 12 people.
- The rooms may be reserved up to ninety (90) days in advance
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis*
- The rooms are available during the library's regular operating hours
- All users must vacate the rooms prior to library closing
- 48 hour cancellation notice is required
- Set up and clean-up is the responsibility of the person(s) or group(s) renting
- Meeting Room Rental Agreement is required
* The library reserves the right to adjust and/or reschedule bookings which conflict with library programs, as per the Meeting Room Rental Agreement.
New rates in effect as of January 25, 2017:
- Non-profit organizations: $15.00 per hour
- For-profit organizations: $40.00 per hour
Rates in effect as of January 25, 2017:
- Non-profit organizations: $10.00 per hour
- For-profit organizations: $25.00 per hour
The library accepts payment in cash, cheque, or debit. A $25.00 fee will be charged by the library for all N.S.F. cheques.
Rental of the meeting room is contingent upon agreement to, and signing of, the library's Meeting Room Rental Agreement. For more information, or to book the meeting room, call 519-941-0610 ir email [email protected]
Equipment included with rental:
- Tables and chairs
- Digital LED projector (PC compatible) The library does not offer a laptop or computer connected to the projector, so you are responsible for providing your own. Note: Mac users will need to have a mini DVI to VGA adapter to connect to the projector (the library has a selection of adapters available).