Holds and Renewals
You can place a hold request for an item that is checked-in and available, or checked out. Library staff will set the item aside and notify you by phone or email when it is available for pick up. When an item has a hold request on it, it cannot be renewed by the person who currently has it on loan.
The loan period is reduced to two weeks (14 days) for high demand items.
You may place holds on up to 50 items per library card.
Place a Hold Request
- By accessing your library account online - use your 14-digit library account number and P.I.N. (4-digit number)
- By telephone 519-941-0610
- By email - email [email protected]
- By visiting either branch
- To place a hold request for Book Club in a Bag kits, call 519-941-0610, or visit either branch
Renew Your Material
To renew your items online, Login to Your Account with your library account number and P.I.N. We would also be happy to assist you in person, by email, or on the telephone.
Up to 3 renewals per item are permitted if there are no other requests on the item.