You will need to enter your Library Account Number, which appears below the barcode on the front of your library card (start with the zero - no spaces), along with your P.I.N. (Personal Identification Number) to Login to Your Account.
If your card has fines, fees or requires updating you will not be able to log in, place holds or renew material. Please contact the Library at [email protected] or call 519-941-0610 for assistance.
Placing a Hold
You can place a hold by following these steps:
- Find the item you want in Enterprise – online catalogue.
- Click on the Place Hold button on the right side of the screen. If you are not already logged in, you will have to login using your 14 digit library card number, entered with no spaces, and your PIN.
- Select a pickup location and click on Place Hold.
- If the hold is placed successfully, you will see Success and then click OK.
- You will receive a phone call or an email when the item is ready for you to pick up. We will hold items for seven days from the day the hold is available.
Note: If you place your hold on a library computer, remember to log out when you are done to protect your account security.
Lists and Shelves
We have migrated your lists from the old online catalog to the new one.
How Can I Provide Feedback?
We value your opinion and want to hear your feedback on your experience with the new online catalogue. Staff are available for demonstrations and to answer your questions. You can also email [email protected] with questions and comments.
Enhancements will continue to be added including access to the eBook and eAudiobook collections.