Book a Fire Station Tour
Station tours involve a tour through the fire hall, including a view of trucks, equipment, and gear.
Maximum of 40 people per station tour
(One adult for every five children under age of nine)
- Visits are a maximum of one hour unless approved by Fire Prevention
- A station tour should be booked 30 days prior to the request date
- Appropriate adult / child ratio shall be maintained throughout the entire visit to ensure adequate control and supervision
- Please note that the fire crew is on duty and may be called to an emergency at any time. If this happens, visitors will obey the directions of the fire personnel and may be asked to leave the fire station. When arriving for a station tour, the firefighters may need to respond to an emergency call prior to your arrival. Please note that your scheduled visit may be cancelled upon your arrival but will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- Visitors are not permitted to handle equipment or climb on any fire apparatus unless approved and supervised by fire personnel.
- These visits are meant to be educational in nature and we do not offer the facilities to accommodate parties, food or drink.
- Once your request has been confirmed, you will receive an email or phone call from Orangeville Fire.
- Station tour Permission Forms are available on the website. Please ensure that all visitors complete the form and bring it to the fire hall on visiting day.
How To Book:
To book a station tour, please provide the following information in an email to [email protected].
- Contact Information:
- Date Requesting:
- Time Requesting:
- Name of Contact Person:
- Phone Number:
- Name of Community Group:
- Address of Community Group:
- Special Needs / Concerns:
- Number of Adults Attending:
- Number of Children Attending:
- Age of Group: