Orangeville Farmers' Market
August 15, 2020, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Orangeville Farmers’ Market opens June 13 for on-site shopping!
Not quite ready to shop at the market? Online ordering still available CLICK HERE> .
The market will be located at 90 Broadway (parking lot across from Town Hall)
We know the Market is normally a very social place, but for the time being, the Market shopping experience will be a lot less social. The Market is under strict WDG Public Health Board guidelines in an effort to keep our shoppers, vendors, staff and community safe. Besides fresh, local food, here’s what you can expect:
- Only food vendors are permitted to participate in the Market at this time
- Vendors will be positioned 10 feet apart
- Please send only 1 family member to shop, if possible.
- Please bring an assortment of bills and coin so you can pay without requiring change
- You can reduce your interactions at the Market by pre-ordering and pre-paying via https://www.localline.ca/orangeville-farmers-market
- You will not be permitted to touch the products/produce
- Everything will be pre-bagged. Vendors cannot touch re-usable bags/containers
- Always maintain physical distancing of 6ft from vendors and other shoppers
- No eating at the Market
- The number of people in permitted in the market at any one time will be limited to ensure enough space for social distancing
- Please do not socialize inside the market
- Please follow the social distancing directional traffic flow indicators within the market
- Please go at home before you shop – Public washrooms are CLOSED.
Savour local goodness at the weekly Orangeville Farmers' Market every Saturday morning from May to October. Discover seasonal goods offered by the area’s farmers, bakers and producers.
90 Broadway, Orangeville, ON L9W 1J9| Directions
The Heritage Conservation District is the area recognized by the municipality as having heritage value for the community.