Zero Waste Workshop - Orangeville!
Come and learn how to go zero waste! This workshop is open to anyone wanting to minimize waste and reduce their impact on the environment. Nancy Lotecki-Neely, local Belfountain resident and ‘zero-waster’ will be presenting.
The workshop will include:
- What zero waste is all about and why it matters
- Overall strategies on how to reduce your waste
- Practical tips for reducing waste in each room of your home
- Practical tips for reducing waste when out and about
- Easy ways to get started
- Benefits of reducing your waste
- PLUS a demonstration!
Register early, space is limited! Price is 15$ per person. All proceeds from this event go back into promoting zero waste. Thank you!
1 Mill Street, Orangeville, ON L9W 2M2| Directions
Fostering a love of literacy and lifelong learning. A Visit Will Get You Thinking.