Remembrance Day Ceremony
The community is invited to join Branch 233 of the Royal Canadian Legion as they march east on Broadway from the Legion on John Street to the cenotaph behind the Town Hall. The parade starts at the Legion at 10:30 a.m. and the service at the cenotaph in Alexandra Park is set for 11 a.m.
Information on the Legion is available at www.rcl233.com/home.html
In order to accommodate the parade, the following sections of streets and lanes will be closed from 10:15 a.m. to 12 p.m.:
- Second St. between Broadway and First Ave.
- First Ave. between Second St. and Third St.
- Right turn lane - westbound Broadway to Second St.
- Left turn lane - eastbound Broadway to Second St.
- Dairy Lane from Second St. to the end of the TD Bank parking lot and from Second St. to the end of the municipal office building at 87 Broadway.
11 Second Street, Orangeville, ON L9W 1H4| Directions
Alexandra Park is .75 acres and is located at Second Street and First Avenue. It was officially opened in August 1903 and was named after Queen Alexandra.