Orangeville Blues and Jazz Festival
June 1, 2018
The 16th annual Orangeville Blues and Jazz Festival is June 1-3, 2018 in and around downtown Orangeville.
Country singer Crystal Shawanda will join 90 other acts for the weekend events.
The festival has been recognized as one of the Top 100 festivals and events in Ontario.
For full listings of events this year go to https://orangevillebluesandjazz.ca/
The following are road closures in order to accommodate the event.
Closures from 8 a.m. on Friday, June 1 to 11 p.m. on Sunday, June 3:
- Second Street from Broadway to First Avenue
- First Avenue from Second Street to Third Street (local residents will be allowed access)
- Lane adjacent to the TD Canada Trust parking lot from Second Street to the rear of the building municipally known as 10 Second Street (Aart’s Hair Studio)
- Lane north of the municipal offices (87 Broadway) from Second Street to the lane east of the building
Closures from 1 p.m. on Friday, June 1 to 7 a.m. on Sunday, June 3:
- Broadway from Wellington Street west to First Street
- The left turn lane (southbound First Street to Broadway)
- Mill Street from Broadway to Little York/Armstrong Streets
Closures from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, June 1 and from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sunday, June 3, 2018:
- The left turn lane (eastbound Broadway to Second St.) and the right turn lane (westbound Broadway to Second St.
Orangeville Transit detour in doawntown on Friday and Saturday
Orangeville Transit bus routes will detour around the downtown core during the Blues & Jazz Festival on Friday (from 1 p.m. to end of day) and Saturday (all day). Buses heading back to the transfer point will turn off Broadway at John Street, and run on Little York Street, Armstrong Street, and then Wellington Street, to reach east Broadway.
87 Broadway, Orangeville, ON L9W 1K1| Directions
Designed by F.G Dunbar. Construction began in 1875.