Orangeville Lions Sports Park Grand Opening
Join Parks and Recreation and the Orangeville Lions Club for the official opening of the Orangeville Lions Sports Park. There are lots of fun family activities planned for the afternoon and evening, and it all begins at noon!
- 12:30 p.m. at the new picnic pavilion.
- Lions Club food truck
- 12 - 1 p.m. – Open
- 1 - 2 p.m. – Pickleball
- 2 - 3 p.m. – Basketball
- 3 - 4 p.m. – Ball Hockey
Fitness Circuit Demos
- Every 30 minutes 1 - 4 p.m.
- 12 noon - 4 p.m.
- 12 noon - 4 p.m. at the Pavilion
Water Safety Table
- 12 noon - 4 p.m. at the pavilion (PFD fittings, summer water safety, etc.)
- Orangeville soccer club opening day, 12 noon - 2 p.m.
- Lacrosse game at night on the lit field
- Camp games and activities facilitated by Parks & Recreation
- Patrons will receive ballots for participation in the different activities (ie. pickleball, fitness demo, etc.) and can enter for whichever prizes they want
- Information booth
Cycle to the Event
- Cycle to the event be entered into a draw for great cycling prizes!
120 Diane Dr, Orangeville, ON L9W 3N2| Directions
Orangeville Lions Sports Park