The Town of Orangeville's Economic Development Department is dedicated to encouraging economic growth in our community. The Town's strategic and convenient location, educated and dedicated workforce, and safe and spirited community are among the many reasons businesses build and grow in Orangeville.
The map will provide information about the Town’s festivals and events, cultural businesses, artists and organizations, cultural spaces and facilities, and natural and cultural heritage.
The Town's first Municipal Cultural Plan and Map, entitled "Orangeville's Cultural Advantage", serves as a guide to support the development of cultural policies, programs, and initiatives.
Ongoing activities geared to assisting the existing business community while also encouraging new business development and growth help to ensure a strong and diversified economic base.
Emerging, new and existing businesses undergoing development, growth, change or relocation can take advantage of a full range of community economic development services including:
- Detailed information on Orangeville's business environment
- Site selection research, economic data, statistics and information
- Research and information on available industrial and commercial properties available for sale or lease in Orangeville
- Delivery of an ongoing business visitation program
- Referral source and liaison services for numerous government, industrial, and community-based services and organizations and business associations
- Assistance with small business development and start-up through SBEC office
- Development and expansion of tourism-based initiatives through involvement with organizations and programs geared to supporting and building a tourism economy
- Assistance with and facilitation of community-based development projects and services, including initiatives geared to downtown revitalization
Please visit the Business section of the Town's website to obtain information, resources, and contacts related to developing, launching and operating a business in Orangeville.