2020-06-25 Sustainable Orangeville Agenda
Sustainable Orangeville Committe Meeting
Chair and Committee Secretary participating remotely
Agenda Sustainable Orangeville Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Due to efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, the Council Chambers at Town Hall will not be open to the public to attend the Sustainable Orangeville Committee meetings until further notice.
Written comments may be sent to the Sustainable Orangeville Committee Secretary by email at [email protected] prior to the above-noted meeting date. Such written comments will become part of the public record.
Members of the public may access the meeting on the above-noted date and time by telephone at:
+1 (289) 801-5774 (Toll Free)
Conference ID: 380 748 19#
Your full name and comments will be part of the public record and will be included in the minutes of the meeting.
2. Call to Order (attendance roll call by Chair)
3. Disclosure of (Direct or Indirect) Pecuniary Interest
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Adoption of Minutes of Previous Meeting – February 4, 2020
6. Presentation – Allison Myles, Climate Change Co-ordinator
7. Delegation – Sylvia Bradley, Community Garden Update
8. Reports and Items for Discussion
8.1 Update on Hens By-law
8.2 Update on Transit Terminal
9. New Business
9.1 Cancellation of Communities in Bloom for 2020
9.2 Seed Library Porch Pick Up Model
9.3 Postponement / cancellation of Earth Week and Enviro Awards
9.4 Community Garden camera
10.1 Sub-Committee Updates
11. Date of Next Meeting and upcoming Events
The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 1, 2020.