Town of Orangeville follows the maximum weight and dimensional limits set by the Ministry of Transportation for loads. Any load on a Municipal road in excess of these amounts requires an Oversized Load Permit. Annual permits and single trip permits are available.
The following fees will be applied:
- Annual Permits / Special Annual Permits $300
- Single Trip Permits $100
Excess Load Applications must include the following four requirements to be approved:
- Signed and dated application form with all sections filled in
- Valid Insurance Certificate naming the Town of Orangeville as additional insured
- Copy of the first page of applicable annual or single trip MTO (King's Highways) Permit and County of Dufferin
- Payment of applicable fee
A minimum of 2 business days' notice is required.
Please note that this permit covers Town of Orangeville roads only.