As part of the Infrastructure Services Department, the Building Division issues building permits (building, plumbing, demolition, pool enclosure, change of use) required to construct, renovate and/or alter existing or new buildings or structures and conducts all building and plumbing inspections. The division is also responsible for administering the Town's crossing guard program.

More information

To order a Hydro Permit, please contact the Electrical Safety Authority at 1-877-372-7233.

To order an Ontario Building Code or Ontario Building Code products, please call 1-888-361-0003 or order online at http://www.orderline.com/obc

General information on the Ontario Building Code is available online at http://www.obc.mah.gov.on.ca.