Accessible Ramp Subsidy Criteria
Access Orangeville is offering a portable (suitcase) ramp subsidy program for Town of Orangeville residents to assist them with the purchase of a portable (suitcase) ramp. These ramps will provide residents, care providers, organizations or individuals that reside / operate in the Town of Orangeville with access to places that are not currently accessible to them.
- Subsidy amount is $250.00
- Applicant must be a resident, care provider, organization or individual that resides / operates in the Town of Orangeville
- Applicant must provide proof of address for within the Town of Orangeville
- Applicant is entitled to one subsidy only
- Applicant must submit a copy of the sales receipt with their completed application form
Only ramps purchased after September 11, 2006 will be considered for the subsidy program.
Funds are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Applications are available at the Town of Orangeville’s Building and By-Law Enforcement Department or at www.orangeville.ca.
For any further information regarding this program, please do not hesitate to contact Sandy Kirby, Building and By-Law Enforcement Department at 519-941-0440 Ext. 2228 or [email protected].
The Town of Orangeville and Access Orangeville are not responsible for any liability due to the purchase of a portable ramp.